- work in progress -
Actions are used to resolve Risks.
Actions can be in "Active" or "Inactive" status.
Also, actions have the "Progress" property, which can be "To Do" or "Solved". You cannot change the "Progress" of an Action, which is inactive. Also, you cannot deactivate an action which is already solved. This logic is handled by the application - the "Actions" column in the actions list contains only buttons for the actions, which can be performed: if an action is active and not solved, you can either solve it or deactivate. But if it's inactive, you can only activate – buttons for appropriate actions will be shown in the list and single view tab.
The actions page has two tabs: "LIST", which contains the list of all existing actions, and "ACTION", which displays one action and is used to edit an action.
Actions List View
The toolbar for the list contains different categories (2-6) for a better overview.
- List view tab
- Filter Category:
- Number of filtered elements to maximum elements
- Quick search
- Show only active action filter switch
- Reset button to reset only the Filter Category (only visible if the list is filtered)
- View Category:
- Add a column
- Reset button in the right upper corner to reset only the View Category (only visible if the view is not the default state)
- Edit Data Category:
- Create new action
- Use for Category:
- Export the current list
- Reset Category:
- Resets Filter- and View-Category and resets the selected Query
- The actions list
Clicking on the action name in the list opens this action in the single view tab.
Action Single View
To view action details you can select "ACTION" tab and select an action in the dropdown or click on action name in the list.
- Action select dropdown - contains the list of all actions. The details of the selected action are displayed in the details view (5). You can type part of the action name for the quick search.
- Action "Progress"-toggle button. If action's progress is "To Do" then this button solves it - changes progress to "Solved". If progress is "Solved" then this button reopens action, by changing progress to "To Do". This button is shown if action status is "Active"
- Action "Activate"/"Deactivate" button - changes the action's "Status" property between "Active"/"Inactive". This button is shown if action progress is "To Do".
- Action "Delete" button - deletes current action (without removing risks).
- Button to create new action.
- Action details view.
- Action history