- work in progress -
Requirements are used to check the buildings blocks in iteraplan for compliance. Every requirement defines a data filter that determines which building blocks it affects. After the requirement creation security surveys are sent out to building block owners.
Requirements List View
The toolbar for the list contains different categories (2-6) for a better overview.
- List view tab
- Filter Category:
- Number of filtered elements to maximum elements
- Quick search
- Show only active requirements filter switch
- Reset button to reset only the Filter Category (only visible if the list is filtered)
- View Category:
- Add a column
- Reset button in the right upper corner to reset only the View Category (only visible if the view is not the default state)
- Edit Data Category:
- Create new requirement
- Use for Category:
- Export the current list
- Reset Category:
- Resets Filter- and View-Category and resets the selected Query
Create a New Requirement
- General information
- Status of the requirement
- Affected building block
- Responsibility for affected building block
- Save and cancel buttons
The affected building block sections allow you to specify which building blocks should be checked in the scope of this requirement. It is possible to add entire building block types and further refine the selection using the filter button. It is also possible to preview which building blocks would currently be affected by the entered filter. However this is just a preview - the affected building blocks are selected using the defined filters, and change and adapt should the building block data change.
The responsibility for affected building block types requires you to select a responsibility attribute for each affected building block type. This attribute is then used to determine the building block owner for each affected building block. The building block owner is the user that will receive the security survey.
It is also possible to create requirement without building blocks and/or responsibility attributes selected. In this case, no risk identifications and no surveys will be created for a new requirement.
Requirement Single View
In single requirement view the user may observe all information related to the requirement
- Single requirement tab
- Risk identification objects
- Activate/deactivate button
- Delete button
- Create new button
The risk identification section (2) lists all affected building blocks related to the current requirement. This section is selected on the create new requirement page and is not editable.
Requirement Single View
- Resulting risks of the requirement
- Affected building blocks
- Responsibility for affected building block type
- Download button (CSV or Excel)