- work in progress -
Requirements are used to check the buildings blocks in iteraplan for compliance. Every requirement defines a data filter that determines which building blocks it affects. After the requirement creation security surveys are sent out to building block owners.
Requirements List View
- List view tab
- Auto-select field for adding a new column
- Reset button to drop additional columns of the view
- Search field for a requirement
- Save the table as CSV or Excel file
- Show only active requirements filter switch
- Create a new requirement
Create a New Requirement
- General information
- Status of the requirement
- Affected building block
- Responsibility for affected building block
- Save and cancel buttons
The affected building block sections allow you to specify which building blocks should be checked in the scope of this requirement. It is possible to add entire building block types and further refine the selection using the filter button. It also possible to preview which building blocks would currently be affected by the entered filter. However this is just a preview - the affected building blocks are selected using the defined filters, and change and adapt should the building block data change. Be aware that this section can not be edited after the requirement creation.
The responsibility for affected building block types requires you to select a responsibility attribute for each affected building block type. This attribute is then used to determine the building block owner for each affected building block. The building block owner is the user that will receive the security survey.
Important: After saving a new Requirement the fields (3) and (4) are not configurable, only general information of the requirement can be modified afterward.
Requirement Single View
In single requirement view the user may observe all information related to the requirement
- Single requirement tab
- Risk identification objects
- Activate/deactivate button
- Delete button
- Create new button
The risk identification section (2) lists all affected building blocks related to the current requirement. This section is selected on the create new requirement page and is not editable.
Requirement Single View
- Resulting risks of the requirement
- Affected building blocks (non-editable items)
- Responsibility for affected building block type (non-editable item)
- Download button (CSV or Excel)