- work in progress -
After creating a requirement, a Risk Identification Object (RIO) is automatically created for each affected building block. These objects has a reference to the requirement, as well as to the building block, and it stores the information on the building block owner(s), the requirement fulfillment and who entered the information at that time. After the risk identification objects were created, security surveys are sent to the building block owners.
All the RIOs that have the status "Not Fulfilled" or "Exception" result in a risk being created. This risk will have a reference to the requirement as well as the building block that it affects. A risk always refers to one building block. A generated risk gets its owner from the requirement it references.
You can get to the risks page from the "Security" tab on the home page.
Risks List View
- Tabs to switch between risks list and risk single view.
- List reset button - resets list columns, quick search filter and "Only active" switch to the default state.
- "Add column" dropdown - allows adding columns to the list, which are not already added.
- Quick search filter - filters the list rows, by matching them with text, typed in this input. Only currently added columns are used in the search.
- Export button - used to export the list content to Excel or CSV file.
- "Only active" - quick filter switch, to display only risks with status "Active".
- The risks list.
Clicking on the risk name in the list opens this risk in the single view tab.
Risks Single View
- Risk select dropdown - contains list of all risks. The details of the selected risk are displayed in the details view (3). You can type part of risk name for the quick search.
- Risk "Activate"/"Deactivate" button - changes the risk's "Status" property between "Active"/"Inactive". The deactivated risks will not be part of security surveys anymore.
- Risk "Delete" button - deletes current risk
- Risk details view. Contains all the risk fields and their values. Reference-type fields, like "Requirement", "Affected Building Block", "Solution through action" are links to single-views of corresponding entities.
- History section and the history load button. Is available when historicization is enabled in the system settings.