- work in progress -
After creating a requirement, a Risk Identification Object (RIO) is automatically created for each affected building block. These objects has a reference to the requirement, as well as to the building block, and it stores the information on the building block owner(s), the requirement fulfillment and who entered the information at that time. After the risk identification objects were created, security surveys are sent to the building block owners.
All the RIOs that have the status "Not Fulfilled" or "Exception" result in a risk being created. This risk will have a reference to the requirement as well as the building block that it affects. A risk always refers to one building block. A generated risk gets its owner from the requirement it references.
You can get to the risks page from the "Security" tab on the home page.
Risks List View
The toolbar for the list contains different categories (2-5) for a better overview.
- List view tab
- Filter Category:
- Number of filtered elements to maximum elements
- Quick search
- Show only active risks filter switch
- Reset button to reset only the Filter Category (only visible if the list is filtered)
- View Category:
- Add a column
- Reset button in the right upper corner to reset only the View Category (only visible if the view is not the default state)
- Use for Category:
- Export the current list
- Reset Category:
- Resets Filter- and View-Category and resets the selected Query
- The risks list
Clicking on the risk name in the list opens this risk in the single view tab.
Risks Single View
- Risk select dropdown - contains list of all risks. The details of the selected risk are displayed in the details view (3). You can type part of risk name for the quick search.
- Risk "Activate"/"Deactivate" button - changes the risk's "Status" property between "Active"/"Inactive". The deactivated risks will not be part of security surveys anymore.
- Risk "Delete" button - deletes current risk
- Risk details view. Contains all the risk fields and their values. Reference-type fields, like "Requirement", "Affected Building Block", "Solution through action" are links to single-views of corresponding entities.
- History section and the history load button. Is available when historicization is enabled in the system settings.