- The Nested Cluster Diagram & Landscape Diagram are now feature complete except the possibility to combine filters with and / or.
See the user documentation for details.
- Introduced the Information Flow Diagram with a basic set of features
- Introduced the new Tool Area used for configuring the Landscape Diagram & Information Flow Diagram
- Added partial diagram rendering when working with a large set of data
- Added a notification to diagrams: Improved handling of "empty" diagrams, showing the notice "no elements to display"Possibility to escape "no . In the empty case, configuration options to change the set of elements to display " in diagramsare offered.
- Showing a loading indicator before home screen and for all diagrams
- The GUI language can be switched
- Interactive Client might be disabled via a configuration setting
- Improved PDF generation
Wrong direction during import of new interfaces without transported business object
Wrong height of SVG in LSDError LSD
Error Message delete BF connected with IT-Service
Filter for attribute productive period doesn't work
Installation of iteraplan instance with LDAP fails
Bulk-Update does not work for Information Systems with supporting IT Services
LSD Slider not working correctly
NCD Coloring (numeric) not working correctly
LSD: Coloring isnt isn't shown for multi value enumeration values
Excel Import fails for specific file: "deleted object would be re-saved by cascade"
item undefined error (LSD, date, orphan)
Unable to save query with numeric attributes
For Business Mappings only the other 3 types should be visible
Creating a new interface with deactivated "show inactive" flag fails
Meta model abbreviations in Breadcrumbs
Building Blocks with more than 1 enumeration value are not shown in the Landscape Diagram
Reactor files cannot be downloaded
Highlighting by modified items aren't cancelled with changing inner type
Deleting connection to IT Service from IS detail page is not possible
Long filter names (like paths) are not fully displayed in the legend
LSD: Text filter widget triggers continuously setProp events