- List view, general: If there are additional colums configured, showing related elements, and if this relation is now part of the Business Mapping, then the Business Mapping is now displayed. Thereby the order of the columns might have changed.
- List view, type Information System: Information Flows are no show seperately as Information Flow 1 and Information Flow 2.
- List view, type Information System: Business Object is no longer shown. It is no longer diretcly related to Information System.
- List view, type Business Object: Information System is no longer shown. It is no longer diretcly related to Business Object.
- Nested cluster diagram, Information System as inner or outer type: Nesting via Connected Information System 1 / 2 is no longer available.
- Filter, general: If there is a filter configuration including settings for attributes at a relation, and if this relation is now part of the Business Mapping, then this clause is not migrated but deleted.
- User profiles: Configurations of lists or diagrams, which are not saved as a saved query, but stored automatically in the user profile, are not migrated