Actions are used to resolve Risks.
Action Actions can be in "Active" or "Inactive" status.
Also Action has actions have the "Progress" property, which can be "To Do" or "Solved". You cannot change the "Progress" of an Action, which is inactive. Also, you cannot deactivate Action, an action which is already solved. This logic is handled by the application - the "Actions" column in the Actions actions list contains only buttons for the actions, which can be performed: if an Action action is active and not solved, you can either solve it or deactivate. But if it's inactive, you can only activate – buttons for appropriate actions will be shown in the list and single view tab.
The Actions actions page has two tabs: "LIST", which contains the list of all existing Actionsactions, and "ACTION", which displays one Action action and is used to edit an Actionaction.
- Tabs to switch beetween Actions actions list view and Action action single - view.
- Actions list reset button - resets list columns, quick search filter and "Only active" switch to default state.
- "Add column" dropdown - allows to add columns to the list, which are not already added.
- Quick seach filter - filters the list rows, by matching them with text, typed in this input. Only currently added columns are used in the search.
- Export button - used to export the list content to Excel or CSV file.
- "Only active" - quick filter switch, to display only Actions with Status "Active".
- Button to create a new Actionaction.
- The Actions actions list.
Clicking on the Action action name in the list opens this Action action in the single - view tab.
To view an Action action details you can select "ACTION" tab and select an Action action in the dropdown or click on Action action name in the list.
- Action select dropdown - contains the list of all Actionsactions. The details of the selected action are displayed in the details view (5). You can type part of Action action name for quick search.
- Action "Progress"-toggle button. If Actionaction's progress is "To Do" then this button solves it - changes progress to "Solved". If progress is "Solved" then this button reopens Actionaction, by changing progress to "To Do". This button is shown if Action action status is "Active"
- Action "Activate"/"Deactivate" button - changes the Actionaction's "Status" property between "Active"/"Inactive". This button is shown if Action action progress is "To Do".
- Button to create new Actionaction.
- Action details view.