- work in progress -
You can save the complete diagram configuration as public or private saved query. Whenever coming back to the diagram, the last configuration will be restored. The configuration is also stored in the browser URL.
- Name of the saved diagram (if it was saved previously)
- Tabs for the three dimensions content, column, row and filter for relations
- Save Saved Query, save as Saved Query, Download, load Saved Query
- Zoom control component
- Link to List View of the content types
- Zoom control componentDownload
- Reset current view to saved diagram
- y-Axis elements, rows
- x-Axis elements, columns
- Legend showing types, coloring, filtering etc. for the three parts of the diagram
- Content elements
Choose a Building Block Type as content element. The Content type is documented in the legend on the right of the diagram
The tool area lets you configure both axes of your diagram. Click on any axis element (make sure not to click on the text) in the diagram to switch to the tab of the corresponding axis. Or click on the tab icons for columns or rows tab.
Row type/Column type
Relations can be filtered according to the related elements and attributes on the relations.